Effectively manage warehouse activities (product in and out) and management of warehouse team, whilst respecting the Quality & Food safety and HS&E requirements.
Ensure materials issued to the Factory comply with internal rules and are tracked accordingly.
- Daily warehouse management, including all Quality & Food safety and HS&E elements.
- Management of 5-8 associates reporting to this position.
- Ensure accurate stock reports are maintained and accurate counts are performed.
- Ensure stock rotation maintained. (FEFO System)
- Escalate materials risks to management.
Context and Scope
The Co-Ordinator needs to ensure all loads received and dispatched are adequately checked, registered, ensuring product quality, best before date and FIFO are taken into consideration.
Maintain a high standard for HS&E, Food safety, environmental, quality (GMP/GHP) within the warehouse and external areas.