Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Utilize your logistics expertise in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for receiving, verifying and selling merchandise. You will provide information to and assists customers. Prepares purchase requisitions. Maintains inventory. Maintains files and prepares reports.
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Compile reports
- Maintain shipment records
- Find, sort, or move goods
YOU MUST HAVE
- Technical Degree or above
- Some experience in Store operation
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude
Only registered members can apply for jobs.