Johannesburg, South Africa
August 15, 2019
Logistics Interaction Controller
Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Location – Town / City
Location – Country
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in the Logistic Interaction Centre. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for Control Logistic Interaction Controllers, which are based in Linbro Park. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader: Logistic Interaction Centre.
The monitoring and interaction with Owner Drivers and the Logistics teams on operational requirements to ensure execution and adherence to plans whilst delivering excellent customer service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Execution of daily plans
• Manage execution of the route plan (from plan submission to settlement)
• Optimise 24 hour planning.
• Schedule out of delivery day and emergency orders.
• Fleet loader planning.
• Planning of 2nd load allocations.
• Engage with drivers to address deviations from plan such as route deviations, on-route delays, entering restricted areas, delays at the customer.
• Engage with Distribution Team Leaders where required.
Effective handling of Owner Driver issues or queries regarding delivery
• First point of contact for Owner Drivers
• Handling of Owner driver issues such as on route breakdowns, major traffic congestion, potential delays at the customer, technical issues relating to HHT’s and/or printers.
• Logging of FBR’s and re-capturing of FBR’s where required.
Warehouse picking and loading tracking
• Allocate prioritised loads to the Warehouse.
• Track and report on the status of allocated loads for picking.
Load and bay allocation
• 2nd load allocation.
• Third Party Bottlers, Suppliers and raw materials.
Effective usage of systems
• Use ROADNET practices to optimally plan delivery routes.
• Manage ROADNET trip sheets.
• Monitoring of ROADNET.
• Utilise GreenMile system.
• Utilise Fleetloader system.
Optimise customer service
• Work flexibly within plan to ensure that targets and customer service requirements are met while optimising resources and cost effectiveness
• Optimise distribution performance through route adherence by increasing TAT’s and minimising dropped load
Optimise distribution performance
• Route Sequence Adherence
• Adherence to Plan (PVA and PTD 1st Stop)
• Turn-around time (TAT)
• Full Beverage Returns (FBR’s)
• Customer Loyalty Index (CLI)
• Owner Driver work load balanced
Interaction between the Logistics Interaction Centre, Distribution and Customer Interaction Centre
• Adhere to the agreed SLA standards
Skills, Experience & Education
• Recognised qualification in logistics or import and export
• Understanding and knowledge of CCBSA distribution systems and processes.
• Advanced pc skills (MS Excel) and Roadnet, Planning tools
• At least two years’ experience in Logistics, Distribution, Planning, Warehouse, import and export experience.
• Good understanding of Road Transport and related legislation at the border and NOSA.
Internal Candidates must submit a fully approved application form signed off by HR and the line manager to the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.