We are looking for a skilled Waiter for our facility in Tokai.
Job duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Cleaning agreed designated areas, in accordance with laid-down procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
- Changing table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is counted and exchanged for clean, usable items.
- Cleaning and refilling cruet and condiment sets.
- Setting tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair.
- To be totally familiar with the composition of all menu items.
- Serving food and beverages in accordance with laid-down standards, in a professional, courteous manner.
- At all times to be aware of and practice good customer relations, assisting the residents in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
- Attending to customer complaints satisfactorily.
- To be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress
Working hours: Shifts are Mondays to Sundays from 07h00 to 19h00, according to the roster. You will be required to work 16.25 shifts per month.
Experience and knowledge:
- Proven experience as Waiter
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Salary from R 4,500 Cost to Company per month.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.