Three (3) year tertiary qualification in Labour Relations (Labour Law) or Human Resource Management. Valid driver’s licence. Three years functional experience in Employment Relations environment. Two years management experience. Knowledge: Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA) Labour Relation (Act) Public Financial Management Act (PFMA) Public Service Regulations (PSR)
Public Service Act (PSA) Employment Equity Act (EEA) PSCBC Resolutions CCMA manual (rules) Skills: Negotiation People Management Problem Solving Presentation Planning and Organization Policy analysis and Development Communication Computer Literacy Report Writing
Duties: Maintain harmonious relations with organized labour (unions) in the Fund Manage the finalization of all grievances and complaints received from employees in the Fund Manage the finalization of all disciplinary cases in the Fund Provide advocacy and or training on employee relations to staff in the Fund Represent the Department in all disputes referred to the GPSSBC, PSCBC and CCMA Manage resource (human, finance, equipment/assets) in the Sub-directorate..
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s), academic records including a Senior certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
The certification must be within three (3) months as at the advert closing date. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. The Department does not accept applications via fax or email. Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Successful candidates will be appointed on a probation period of 12 months. The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
The successful candidate will be expected to sign a performance agreement. The Department of Labour is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Department. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post(s) with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representativity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
NB: Please be informed that applicants who have responded to the DPSA circular for the same posts should not re-apply since your application will be considered.
Applications: Chief Director: Corporate Services: P O Box 1851, Pretoria, 0001 or hand delivery at
corner Lilian Ngoyi and Pretorius Street, ABSA Towers Building, Pretoria
For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Management, UIF
PEP is offering a 12-month learnership opportunity to achieve a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations (NQF4). Successful candidates will attend classes and work in a PEP store in order to gain valuable work experience.
- Assist customers and create an exciting shopping experience
- Maximise sales to meet store targets
- Display merchandise according to company standards
- Handle stock and stock administration according to set standards
- Assist with in-store security to minimise stock losses
- Handle cash at a cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Perform all sales related duties at the cash register, in accordance with company procedures
- Maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Grade 12
- Must currently be unemployed
- Good Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills and a Team player
- Good Service Orientation
- Ability to work under pressure and perform physical duties
- Ability to work accurately with a focus on detail
- Willingness to work retail hours
CLOSING DATE:WEDNESDAY, 21 AUGUST 2019
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with the POSITION AND AREA you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
you may also like to apply this: Anglo America Platinum learnership 2019
Requisition ID: 22077
Job Category: Administration/Support
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Project Support Coordinator
- Coordination of meetings (venue, logistics, refreshments) on request
- Minute taking (typing and distribution of meeting minutes
- Executing and coordination of travel arrangement
- Managing of the Office filing Structure
- Provide overall office support (facilities / finance/ general administration as required )
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is filed in hard copy and electronic copy
- Maintaining the folder structure on the electronic filing system
- Managing the diary of the Director ( other Senior Managers)
- Assisting with day to day activities required by the office ( general administrative duties )
- Management of Specifications / Procedures
- Ensure all documentation is routed through the correct Document Management process
- Assisting with the formatting / layout of Reports
- Presentation layout and design, including PowerPoint slide generation
- Ensuring all outgoing documentation are in the correct format
- Liaison with clients and all service providers and Hatch employees in various locations
- Assisting with the drafting of letters, memo’s, reports, etc
- Coordination of the expense claims of the Team
- Assisting with the Document Management process
- Receptionist duties ( receiving visitors / access cards etc)
- Answering of office telephones etc
- Assist with Document Control duties
- 5 – 8 years experience in a related environment
- Diploma or Degree ( preferable)
- Good interaction with client
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving / Conflict management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Self starter
- Able to work independently
NB: Must be willing to work at other Hatch offices / sites (regionally) if required.
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Closing date: 2019/08/22
Johannesburg, South Africa
August 20, 2019
- Storytelling ranging from content creation, production and aggregation including the best global general entertainment, sport and eminent African content library, delivered to customers
- Pay Television: direct-to-home satellite and digital terrestrial television services;
- SVOD: subscription video on demand services across multiple online platforms with a focus on library and local content in developing markets, and
- Advertising: providing dynamic media solutions; handling commercial airtime, on-air sponsorships, content integration, and online sales across a variety of 130+ channel brands on linear TV, VOD, social media, and digital platforms.
The group’s strength lies in its focus on local language and culture, its entrepreneurial spirit and the quality of its workforce. Multichoice Group has a successful history of identifying trends early, adapting them for the markets in which it operates and leveraging them to maximum advantage. The group generates revenues primarily through subscription model, with a growing contribution from advertising revenue. Its key objectives are to:
- Expand Pay TV, SVOD subscriber base and Advertising sales
- Focus on investment and technology
- Maintain a local approach
- Provide quality service
- Attract innovative and motivated employees
Support Engineer: Infield Hardware Testing
Manager: Infield Hardware
- MultiChoice Technology Management
- MultiChoice Africa Business
- Multichoice Customer Care team
- Multichoice Technology Product management team
- Multichoice Technology Product design team
- Multichoice Technology project management team
- Multichoice Decoder Centre
- Multichoice Field Services
Purpose of the Position:
- To provide troubleshooting/Investigations of infield hardware issues reported on decoders or any products.
Key Performance Objectives
- Receive and Dispatch devices on SAP
- Conduct Sample testing of new and repaired devices
- Perform tests (both manual and automated) according to QC defined standards/processes, and report variations
- Contribute to testing quality standards in alignment with the overall test strategy
- Conduct peer review test cases and test scripts
- Design, develop, maintain and execute reusable and maintainable test scripts, both manual and automated.
- Assist with the continuous test process improvement.
- Execute testing efforts as defined in the overall test strategy.
- Ensure that good quality of decoders and other devices
- Conduct testing of all faulty returned products (Newly launched only for 1st 6 moths)
- Conducting testing of peripherals (New & returned) on request
- Identify trends from decoder behaviour
- Escalate issues to relevant departments
- Perform monthly stock taking
- Compile reports on troubleshooting/Investigations conducted
- Compiling of quality reports (Monthly, weekly, adhoc)
- A post matric certificate in production environment or Quality assurance environment
- A minimum 2 – 3 years set-top box support experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in testing environment
- Experience in the Video entertainment business model with regards to faulty returns and repairs
- Experience in conducting Production research and recommendations documents
- SAP knowledge
- Products functional knowledge
- Decoder functional knowledge
- Mathematical and technical knowledge
- Quality Assurance
- Interpersonal Support
- Analytical Thinking
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Undertake microeconomic research to support the SARB in the delivery of its strategic focus areas, in particular price stability.
- Collect, compile and analyse economic data on the different economic sectors to help deepen an understanding of sector dynamics.
- Provide forward-looking analyses and advice on current and future domestic and international economic developments and the economic policy implications thereof.
- Produce working papers, economic notes and research briefs on various topics to inform monetary policy.
- Present research outputs within and outside the SARB.
- Participate in the research activities of the department.
- Assist with general administrative and ad hoc tasks required by the unit.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- a Master’s degree in Economics/Finance or a related field; and
- five to eight years’ job-related experience in the field of economic analysis and/or financial economics or an equivalent combination of education and job-related experience.
Additional requirements include:
- a good understanding of the interface between micro- and macroeconomics;
- strong technical/analytical skills, particularly in econometrics;
- the ability to work independently as well as within a team/project environment;
- willingness to learn;
- task-orientated with time management skills to operate in a deadline-driven environment;
- excellent communication and report-writing skills;
- initiative and problem-solving skills;
- good interpersonal skills.
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicant: Please note that internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system. Apply now
External applicant: External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
- – Already registered on our Job Site?>Already registered?>Login here
- Date posted>Last 6 weeks (in the dropdown menu)
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her experience and competence.
Ms Sarah Molomo
Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Only registered members can apply for jobs.
Manager Passenger Services.INT CIA.Client Services (Airport Management)(O21001)–(1900009W)
An exciting vacancy exists at Cape Town International Airport within the Airport Management Division.
Key Performance Outputs:
The successful candidate, reporting to the Assistant General Manager Client and Passenger Services will be responsible for the following:
Technical Skills and Experience:
The following skills and experience will be required:
The ideal candidate sets definite milestones and actions for achieving goals and is an achiever who consistently meets targets. Solving challenging problems, recognizing, handling and resolving conflict promptly are also important. The successful incumbent must be able to clearly explain a point of view as well as communicate in a tactful non-confrontational manner. The ability to develop others and providing them with opportunities to practice their skills is equally important.
Positions will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and will also be advertised externally
:Cape Town International
:Business Operations-COR (13000P)
:Aug 20, 2019, 9:40:23 AM
:Sep 2, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Compliance Officer (Corporate Tax) x 2
Job Type Classification
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
Mazars in Century City, Cape Town, a leading international Audit, Tax and Advisory services firm is hiring.
We are seeking a well organised, deadline-driven Compliance Officer to join our Corporate Tax division. The successful incumbent will be responsible for completing income tax and related returns and deal with associated correspondence.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Gather and collate tax related information from the audit and accounting department & clients in order to complete the following corporate returns:
– IRP6, 1st, 2nd and 3rd
– DTR01 and DTR02
– WT002 returns and reconciliations
• Prepare the ITR14, IT14SD returns and supporting documentation and IRP6 returns
• Prepare corporate tax computations and review computations prepared for tax compliance
• Reconciliation of assessments (include objections and appeals)
• Attend to all related Queries / Objections and Appeals, SARS queries, SARS objections and appeals(N00, NOA, ADR1)
• Apply for tax clearance certificates (Good standing and Tender) via SARS e-filing
• Complete DWT returns (DTR01 & DTR02) as well as WT002 monthly , bi annual and annual returns
• Ensure quality control of the corporate returns by preparing a completed Corporate Check List when preparing returns for review
• Achieve the yearly KPI’s set out in the following areas:
– Productive hours
– Tax returns submitted / outstanding
– Fees billed
– WIP management
• Register clients for Income Tax with SARS (IT77C)
• Manage individual productivity by achieving the agreed productive hours
• At least 1-3 years relevant tax compliance experience with specific emphasis on Corporate/Companies’ tax compliance
• Grade 12
• Tax or other relevant BCom qualification with Accounting 3 and Tax
• Workable knowledge of key elements of the Income Tax Act e.g. Capital Gains Tax, General Allowances and Special Allowances, etc.
• Experience SARS e-filing
• Able to gather information, analyse problems and write reports
• Able to remain efficient when under pressure
• Deadline-orientated with minimum supervision required
• Able to plan, prioritise and organise workload and numerous client portfolios
• Solution-orientated and able to overcome setbacks
• Attention to detail is essential
• Client services excellence
• Integrity beyond reprieve
Only registered members can apply for jobs.