1. Ensuring that you have a good understanding of clients’ requirements
2. Apply yourself to Investigate queries by narrowing down the cause of the issue.
3. Apply yourself to understand relational databases and data structures, extract data using SQL logic and syntax, and interpreting SQL information to handle complex queries.
4. Apply yourself to learn new technologies quickly and retain information of different client network infrastructures, software solutions and constantly evolving product.
5. Consider the benefits and impacts of the solutions you provide prior to implementation of the solution.
6. Prepare response that’s articulate how fixes should be applied sequentially and methodically.
7. Accurately log events of each customer query on our internal CRM.
8. Obtain confirmation from the client’s on whether their needs or query(s) has been resolved.
9. Convert issue and query trends into knowledge articles.
10. Manage your logged in, unavailability and time measurements within specified benchmarks to maintain/optimise team capacity.
11. Encourage our customers to complete your after call survey.
12. Grow your product knowledge.
13. Grow your customer service engagement with our customers.
14. Follow internal policies.
15. Be the point of contact for our customers.
Our Vision “Reimagining the way we continuously transform individual learning into a hub of knowledge for businesses using our product(s) to succeed”. Decisions you will be expected to make:
1. Having enough information to solve the query.
2. Assign priority to query and escalate where needed.
3. When you out of your depth and need help.
4. Logging of a critical software bug or enhancement.
5. How to deliver negative messages without negatively impacting the customer.
Skills, know-how and experience needed for the role:
1. 2 years Payroll administration and Legislation work experience
2. Required Sage 300 People product certification or 2yrs consulting experiencing in similar or related payroll product.
3. Experience in Customer Service
4. Proven History in Problem Solving
5. Has the ability to be clear, precise and detailed when articulating problem statements.
6. Computer Knowledge (MS Office: Excel, Word).
7. Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
8. Ability to identify and adapt to the client’s style of communication.
9. Ability to control the conversation.
10. Use Critical and design thinking to think logically and rationally in resolving queries and providing solutions.
11. Use Process (Product) and situational thinking to determine the query and the outcome needed.
12. Manage uncertainty effectively, work without supervision and meet deadlines.
1. Customer Satisfaction Rating
2. First Call Resolution Rating
3. Call Waiting
4. Self-Service Adoption