Johannesburg, South Africa
September 9, 2019
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position from suitably qualified and experienced candidates.
- Specialized washing of laboratory glassware and putting it away.
- Assist with inventory of laboratory chemicals.
- Cleaning and dusting of offices. Stripping and polishing floors.
- Cleaning of the staff common room and assisting with functions.
- Assisting the rest of the team with cleaning of large laboratories especially at year-end.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years working experience is required.
- Laboratory cleaning experience and washing of laboratory glassware is required.
- Incumbent should be able to work with a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Basic computer knowledge for email and communication would be preferable.
Closing Date: 10September 2019
Please submit a covering letter, stipulating your suitability for the position and a detailed CV with names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 referees via the iRecruitment at the following link, https://irec.wits.ac.za
The University is committed to employment equity, and as a result, preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the University.
The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.
Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.