At Airsorted, our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. As the world’s largest host management company, we’ve already managed over £60,000,000 in host earnings, managing 4,000+ homes in over 22 cities around the world.
Our customer promise is to make it easy, deliver great value and build trust – this is at the heart of everything that we do.
The Supplier Operations team plays an absolutely critical role delivering this through ensuring 5-star cleaning services for all our guests and managing communications with our suppliers. We are looking for a problem solver to become an operations expert, driven by data, analytics and automations, as well as relationship building and customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to build a career within one of the fastest growing companies in this space, then check this out:
- Our Supplier Operations team are all wizards at managing their priorities and staying calm under pressure. You may be helping our contractors with the live operations of 100 cleans in the morning, to scheduling for a peak days in the afternoon – all without breaking a sweat.
- We couldn’t solve these problems without the help of our wonderful suppliers! A big part of your role will be building great relationships with them and making sure they deliver to agreed service levels.
- Using booking forecasts you will train new quality contractors to ensure optimal contractor supply for peak periods.
- The team will rely on you to be proactive and detail-oriented, always looking for opportunities to improve our service to delight our guests and hosts.
- The work can be tough, and you will need tenacity and commitment to ensure that the customer promise is upheld every single day. Don’t worry, your teammates will be there to help you succeed!
- You are a quick learner, solution orientated and bring a positive attitude.
- Must be eligible to work in South Africa.
- Must have own transport.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.