Cadidate only due to start in Jan/Feb 2020
This junior technician will be expected to complete basic IT maintenance and support tasks, manage user relationships with the IT team and assist with various networking projects.
Duries include, but not limited to:
- Helpdesk functions
- Networking projects, network cabinet clean-up
- Remote user support from IT office
- CCTV installations and upkeep
- IT Workshop duties
- Matric or equivalent. Any relevant Technical certificates will be benificial
- Any IT related experience will be benificial minimum 1 year experience in a networking or helpdesk related position
- Knowledge of windows based systems. Windows Server 2012 R2/2016. Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Networking skills required: OSI-Model, Ethernet RJ45 cabling conventions, fibre skills are also benificial