Ensure all administrative duties are well executed according to all SOPs and good document practices are adhered to in accordance to the compliance policies. Administrate company shared mailboxes. Assist in sending invoices, Customer signed Delivery notes (POD) and handling complaints processes.
Due to the nature of the business it is sometimes necessary to assist with tasks outside of the activities mentioned above. Each member of the team is expected to assist wherever possible and when needed. The interaction and support within the team remains critical to the team’s success and no task is deemed to be outside of an employee’s job description.
Key Job Description:
- Manage all customer emails and telephone calls within the required response times.
- Ability to prioritize and plan daily workload to meet expectations and departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure good document management and adherence to all document control regulations.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries and manage disputes within the required response time.
- Use initiative and be proactive in resolving customer queries promptly. Seek assistance from Team lead when needed to determine appropriate solution.
- Utilize all customer & external third-party systems/ portals as required to perform daily duties.
- Collaborate with colleagues and ensure cross skilling and best practice sharing on a continuous basis.
- Assist with supplying data for daily/weekly/ monthly management reports as required.
- Establish a professional image on behalf of the department and company.
- Attend all relevant training sessions as required and develop skill sets and knowledge.
- Knowledge and adherence to all Customer Service Operating procedures and document management according to ISO and JDE standards to ensure compliance.
- Knowledge and adherence to all business rules, policies and regulations.
Complete all internal Training to meet compliance requirements.
- Engagement in any internal and/ external courses provided to develop skills.
- Participate in team and divisional meetings to develop a good understanding of business and gain experience.
- Orders are assigned to agents within 1 hour of receiving the order.
- Assigning of Queries to agents within the same day that Query is received.
- Sending of Invoices and signed Delivery Notes (Pod’s) as per customer request
- Email & Calls managed within required response times
- Achieve overall excellent customer satisfaction (results based on customer survey responses and business feedback)
- +2 years administrative experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Attention to Detail to ensure work accuracy
- Can work under pressure and work in a team to meet deadlines
- Computer literate, Microsoft, Excel, Word and Outlook
- JDE & SAP – system experience beneficial
- Good verbal and writing ability in English
- Effective communication and conflict management skills
- Attention to detail
- Speed and accuracy
- Team player
- Be able to work under pressure