Our client requires the service of a Yellow Grit Maize Miller who will be responsible for leading continuous improvement activities in Milling operations and the maintenance management functions. The Yellow Grit Maize Miller will also be responsible for ensuring that operations achieve safety, quality, efficiency, and customer service objectives.
Key performance areas:
? Effectively planning, leading, organizing and controlling of milling operations to ensure maximum control optimising through agreed key performance indicators.
? Pallets & packaging material stock
? Milling Operations:
• Lead the plant in work force planning and sourcing to foster a high performing team
• Has oversight of mill production and maintenance staff to provide 24/7/365 operations
• Production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division
• Work closely with QA/QC Manager to exceed plant quality expectations
• Responsible and accountable to co-ordinate all maintenance processes.
• Ensure a continuous maintenance plan is maintained
• Ensure assets are maintained in good working order and that upgrading is done continuously
? Maintain housekeeping and safety standards
The successful candidate must have:
? Must have matric with a full Spectrum Grain Grading qualification
? Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
? Experience in team management
? Excellent computer literacy
? Must have a valid driver’s license with own reliable transport
? A valid forklift license will be preferable
? Must be willing to work shifts
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.