To investigate, analyse and fine tune replenishment parameters to enable accurate supplier orders and store allocations that deliver cost effective availability within the Foods business unit. To conduct the required data analysis to support informed decision making within business units.
- Relevant Degree qualification and or experience
- Minimum of 4 years in retail or FMCG business in Replenishment within Retail or FMCG
- Proven track record of continuous improvement
- Ability to understand and solve complex business issues covering systems, processes and structures within and across BU’s
- Proven track record to manage Large Replenishment system
Management / Leadership
- Ability to manage an operational team of analysts
- Ability to operate B style leadership
Technical / Functional
- Ability to manage and deliver commercial budgets
- Financial/ Commercial acumen at company level
- Basic understanding of data tables and ability to extract therefrom
- Competent in Excel and other MS applications
- Continually Optimise the Supply Planning System
- Optimise the input parameters that drive the replenishment algorithm as required
- Support the Senior Analyst in conducting benchmarking, research and development of improvements in the Supply Planning Processes and methods
- Guided by the Senior Analyst, scan the industry and relevant bodies for new and appropriate methods to improve the Supply Planning function within Woolworths Foods
- Investigate these new methods, selecting those that are relevant for implementation within Woolworths Foods
- Develop relevant training to ensure that new ways of planning are incorporated into the Woolworths ways of working.
- Investigate user queries as they are passed on the Supply Planning Centre of Excellence by the Food Ops team
- Escalate relevant issues to Woolworths IT as required
- Track issues logged with IT for resolution and provide user feedback as required.
- Maintain System Calendars for Key events
- Ensure that the system calendars and other relevant parameters are appropriately set up to enable the correct planning of all key business events.
- Provide user acceptance testing for any enhancements to the Supply Planning systems
- Conduct user acceptance training as and when required