Wits RHI is implementing Project Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) for Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) on behalf of National Department of Health. This project commenced in January 2018 and will end in December 2020.
Reference number: CW0031 – INTERN x3
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Key performance areas
- general administrative support to the Project PrEP staff
- cross-cutting M&E project team including follow up of clients
- demand creation Project PrEP team
- planning of trainings and participating at these trainings
- translating and transcribing the research documents
- Assist in maintenance of PrEP stock i.e. monitoring of stock levels at the sites
Required minimum education and training
- Grade 12
- Currently studying and in their final year, post graduate studies in the following fields:
- Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Health Economics
- Social Work
- Health Promotion
- Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- A self Starter
- Able to work independently.
- A professional and positive disposition.
- Customer orientated and tactful.
- Self-motivated with a high regard for work ethic, values and integrity.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please submit a cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for and a detailed CV to: Carol Willemse at [email protected]
NB. Subject Heading of email must read: Advert reference number: CW0031 – 2020 and Job Title of position applied for.
Those applicants that do not adhere to the above will not be considered for the respective position applied for.
Closing date: 20 July 2020