Wits Reproductive Health and HIV Institute (Wits RHI) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Research Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 October 2020
Internship Location: Hillbrow, Johannesburg
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.
Main purpose of the job:
Day to day coordination of research related activities including quality data collection, capturing and analysis.
The following Internship opportunities are open for applications:
Social Scientist Intern
Ref No: DM0073
- B Sc degree/Hons/Masters in Social Science
Ref No: DM0072
- Grade 12
- Accredited certificate/training in performing fingerpicks & HIV tests
- Accredited certificate in basic HIV counselling or equivalent qualification
Data Quality Improvement Intern
- Relevant degree required
- Certification in good clinical practice.
- Experience in scientific software and in writing publications will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Be tactful and respectful.
- Ordered and systematic with strict compliance to protocols.
- Good administrative skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
How to apply
Should you be interested in applying, please send an email to: [email protected] .The subject heading of the email must have the Ref Number and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
- A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
- A detailed CV