KE Magic Touch & Projects
- Job Summary The Stock Controller and warehouse Supervisor’s responsibilities are to oversee and coordinate the daily stock control duties of an e-commerce warehouse. Maintain stock accuracy & ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performa…
• Proven stock management experience.
• Effective supervisory skills and techniques.
• Trouble shooting ability.
• MS Office proficiency, excel (intermediate to advanced) and data handling.
• Maintain inventory control, cycle counting, stock taking and reporting.
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done with initiative.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Good Communication, fluent in English
• Detail & deadline oriented.
• Safety management.
• Team player.
• Proven Attendance Record.
• Experience in SAP business ONE (Advantage)
• Diploma in logistics (Advantage)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar roll with 3 years’ experience as a supervisor/manager
- Number of vacancies: 3
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No