Verso Financial Services
Verso Financial Services invites unemployed graduates to apply Employee Benefits Administrator Management Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application closing date: 15 November 2020
Internship Location: Bellville, Western Cape
REMUNERATION: A total cost to company salary of R6, 500.00 is offered.
INTERNSHIP: EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (Fixed term contract for 12 months)
- Must be South African citizen;
- Must be unemployed and between the age of 18 to 35 years;
- May not be on more than one INSETA fund programme within a 12-month period;
- If previously exited an INSETA funded programme prior to completion will not be considered; and
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the contract of employment entered into with the employer and the performance requirement of the internship programme.
- Matric with a degree or 3-year National Diploma/ degree or your latest exam result should you be a 3rd year student.
How to apply
Those that meet the above-mentioned requirements, and/or have other proven relevant skills or qualifications, should submit a detailed CV for the attention of Karin Smit e-mail [email protected] by no later than 15 November 2020.
Should you not receive a response from us by 31 December 2020, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Please note that the Verso Group may delete or expire jobs at any time.