We are seeking an experienced Car Sales Executive to join our Sales team in our branch in PE!
The ideal candidate for this position will be an energetic expert on pre-owned vehicles, who can deliver high-quality customer service to each client when finding the right vehicle that suits their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively engage with prospective customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our ever-changing car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase
- Always well- informed about the stock available to make educated recommendations to customers
- Drive with clients on a test drive, while demonstrating all the features the vehicle has to offer, and provide educated answers to any potential questions
- Knowledge of costs, potential “add-ons” to offer, and an understanding of various pricing structures
- Work together with the FandI to facilitate a deal the customer is satisfied with, while yielding the highest return for the dealership
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Ability to consolidate the sale and walk the customer through every stage of the deal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resilient, Ambitious, Target Driven
- Minimum Grade 12
- Previous car sales experience will be a distinct advantage
- Proven track record with contactable references
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Own reliable transport including valid Drivers License
- Applicants must reside within a 40km radius from South Gate Warehouse.
- Package includes: PSG Provident Fund
- Package includes: 15 Days Annual leave
- Package includes: Company Cell Phone Reimbursement