University of KwaZulu-Natal
Web / Software developer Internships 2021
As a member of the College Public Relations (PR) team, the incumbent will assist with the implementation and maintenance of high-quality College, School, Department, Unit and Centre websites and social media platforms in consultation with the College Web Administrator and central Online Communications Unit, to ensure easy access to accurate information that is aligned with the objectives of the college and UKZN. He/she will also be expected to assist with ad hoc PR activities as directed.
Ref no: AES04/2020
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science/IT/ Digital Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web page design through the use of a content management system (WordPress, Sitefinity and Sharepoint).
- Knowledge of website administration, content generation, web analytics and graphics design.
- Knowledge of programming, content management systems, both Macintosh and PC environments
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and technologies (Facebook, Google Adwords, Email etc).
- Formal education (short courses) in graphics/ DTP/ computer applications.
- Knowledge of managing social media platforms.
- A relevant Honours degree in Computer Science/IT/Digital Marketing.