University of Free State
University Of The Free State Internship programme 2020
Department: Human Resources
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with recruiting administration activities including: placing advertisements on all advertising platforms as used by the UFS, handling queries related to the advertised jobs, screening CV’s, creating summary lists of applicants and conducting reference and criminal checks.
- Ensure data integrity and quality assurance.
- Ensure a positive and strong candidate experience, while maintaining responsive and continuous communication.
- Ensure recruitment and selection policies and processes are adhered to.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable and friendly services to clients, ensuring a prompt response to queries and requests.
- Assist with liaising with stakeholders.
- Assist with maintaining records of candidate databases and network platforms.
- Assist with providing innovative HR solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in human resources or a related discipline on NQF level 7.
- Honours degree in human resources or a related discipline on NQF level 8.
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Building Coalitions.
- Results Orientated
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of one (1) year.
How to Apply
External candidates can click HERE to apply online. Search “3371” to find the above internship.
UFS staff members can log onto PeopleSoft, click Self Service, Recruiting, and Careers to apply online.