The internship is for a duration of six (6) months. Interns work five days per week (35-40 hours) under the supervision of a staff member in the department or office to which they are assigned.
Salary: The Internship is UNPAID and full-time.
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Management Officer the intern will:
- Support Project management including backstopping implementation of project activities & monitoring
- Carry out research and surveys
- Organise outreach activities including communication and awareness raising and use of social media to communicate project results
- Organise workshops and meetings
- Maintain databases
- Carry out any other additional duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Programme Management Officer.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Client orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view.
Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
How to Apply