Umkhanyakude District Municipality
Umkhanyakude District Municipality Internship programme 2020 / 2021
Umkhanyakude District Municipality (UKDM) invites applications from unemployed suitable youth to apply for the following EPWP vacancies which will be for the period of not more than 12 months in the financial year 2020/2021.
The following opportunities are open for applications:
Data Capturers x 2 and Unemployed Graduates x 20
- Requirements: NQF level 5 which is Grade 12 with tertiary institution certificate/diploma
Disaster Management Volunteers X 71
- Requirements: Ages between 18 — 35 (YOUTH) and must have passed Grade 12
Meter Readers Requirements:
- Requirements: Must have passed Grade 11
General Epwp Participants
- The applicants should reside within the jurisdiction of uMkhanyakude District which is Big 5 Hlabisa, Jozini, Mtubatuba and Umhlabuyalingana Municipalities.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply by filling in the UKDM designed form.
Download Application Form or obtainable from any of the below mentioned places:
- Umhlabuyalingana IYK Office;
- Jozini Distribution Centre;
- UKDM Main Office Security Gate,
- UKDM Disaster Management Centre at Hluhluwe,
- UKDM water schemes in all the Municipalities,
- UKDM Park home within Mtubatuba Municipality and
- AII the Municipalities Security Gates 4.
To Apply: Hand deliver your applications to any of the 7 venues mentioned above.
The following must be submitted:
- Clearly filled in application Forms designed by UKDM
- Certified SA Identity Document
- Copy of proof of Residence.
Closing date: 10 July 2020