Travel Tractions is looking for a talented, content-focused individual to join our fast-growing team. We offer internship positions teaching various areas of online marketing, with the possibility of freelancing and further employment. Depending on experience, skills, time availability, ability to provide value and quick learning, financial incentives will start at R2 000 – R6 000 monthly.
Currently, we are looking for people who are go-getters to come in for training in our home offices in Cape Town for a 6 month internship. Don’t live in Cape Town? No problem, we offer options to work from home too!
Research, fact checking, data capturing, content creation, copywriting, design, editing, proofreading, link building, emailing, meeting deadlines, administrative and other editorial tasks.
What will you learn?
- Depending on your application and the result of your tests during the process, we help determine which aspect of online marketing would best suit your skillset and your desirability to learn.
- Our main service offering at Travel Tractions is SEO which has elements of content creation, design and web development.
- Travel Tractions works with clients but also has a wide set of internal projects, while we don’t call ourselves an incubator, we like to test markets and build our own products and online projects.
- We don’t offer these services to clients but they have a focus on growth-hacking loopholes in various online marketing channels where we find to bring the biggest ROI. These elements could be email marketing, web development, PR, funnels, video creation and editing, design, social media marketing, automation and community management.
- Own laptop
- Strong writing ability with a good grasp of grammar and spelling (this will be tested)
- A degree/diploma in Journalism/English/Communications/Marketing/Media Studies (advantageous but not essential)
- Accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- A positive can-do attitude
- A hardcore work ethic and a serious interest in getting the most out of this experience
- Great at time management
- Understanding of SEO (advantageous but not essential)
- Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook experience (advantageous but not essential)
- A structured multi-tasker
- Sound research skills
Traits we are looking for
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, design or social media experience
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Quick-learner who is curious about the bigger picture
- A fast-thinker who can work well under pressure
- A go-getter who understands that deadlines need to be met
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues