The Store is in need of achievement-orientated Store Manager with excellent customer service and people management skills. These positions require retail experience, a flair for visual merchandising and a good head for figures and administration.
- Driving turnover to ensure achievement of targets
- Controlling expenses
- Managing stock losses to ensure shrinkage is in line with the Company standard
- People management, including recruitment, development of staff, employee relations, performance management
- Executing in-store merchandising strategy and standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction by executing our customer service strategy and fulfilling the demands of our customers
- Figure and admin orientated
- Organised and thorough
- An excellent leader and business manager
- Profit and turnover driven
- Able to manage risk within the store
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- A relevant qualification would be advantageous
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.