https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-25 09:58:262020-08-25 09:58:26Tool Maker and Programmer
A position has become available for a Tool Maker and Programmer to join our dynamic team, based in Alrode.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the repair, maintenance and improvement to all tooling dies, jigs, fixtures and fittings for press tools, CNC equipment; in line with production and customer requirements to support business objectives.
- Support new tooling for new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds.
- Assist in the design of tools for new product introduction and designs single or multiple station tools such as form and trim dies, fixtures and gages.
- Work on many phases or sub-tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Qualified Tradesman minimum requirement
- Basic Programming Skills
- Feature Cam 2.5 (program milling machines)
- CAD experience on Autodesk
- A minimum of 5-years experience
- Experiencing in Aluminium, Fibreglass, Steel and Injection Moulding Manufacturing Industry
- Mechanical Engineering background will be advantageous
- Ability to design and maintain new and existing tools
- Fanuc CNC Lathe programming
- Syntec milling machine
- Wire cutter – Saxon
- Spark eroder – Saxon
- Pipe bender
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good Technical Skills
- Self -starter
- Proactive engagement
- Sober habits
- Deadline driven
- Leadership skills
- Delegating and giving instructions
- Excellent in Planning, Organising, Controlling Toolroom
Package & Remuneration