Thabazimbi Local Municipality
Thabazimbi Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Finance Internship Programme post.The internship provides an opportunity for graduates to gain the necessary application skills as well as “hands on” work experience in all fields of Municipal Finances and Municipal Financial Administration.
Stipend: between R90000 – R100000. (All inclusive and dependent on year of internship)
Fields of study:
- Risk Management
- Auditing, among others.
- A three – year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Risk Management and/or Auditing, among others.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
The intern will sign both an employment contract and an internship agreement.The purpose of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which require, amongst other, full participation in the educational and workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures of the municipality.
How to Apply
If you are interested and you are in possession of the necessary qualifications, please address your CV and authenticated copies of your qualifications to:
The Acting Municipal Manager
Private Bag X530
- A covering letter clearly stating the position you are applying for, certified copies of academic qualifications and a copy of your curriculum vitae must accompany your application.
- No faxed applications will be accepted.
- Short listed candidate s will be required to produce original copies of academic qualifications on the day of the interview.