Head of Technical Services and Support
TFG Infotec has a vacancy for a dynamic Executive to lead the Technical Services and Support portfolio. If you have a passion for driving delivery and enhancing customer and employee engagement, then look no further. This portfolio comprises of Head Office Technical (responsible for end user computing and desktop services), Store Technical (responsible for Stores hardware and software deployment), Technical Support (responsible for managing a technical service desk) and Technical Solutions (responsible for technical implementations and technical service design). TFG Infotec is a dynamic, well-established information and communication technology organisation dedicated to the development and implementation of world-class IT systems and infrastructure for TFG (The Foschini Group).
Key performance areas:
- Strategy: Ensuring relevant structures, processes and strategies are in place across all areas to optimise efficiency and effectiveness
- Leadership Development: Leading, driving and motivating the leadership team and ensure performance at all levels
- Budget Management: Ensuring that all CAPEX and OPEX budgets managed by teams are managed effectively and with minimal variances and continual review of cost optimisation
- Vendor management: Ensuring that suitable contracts and SLAs are in place with relevant vendors and that those contracts and SLAs are monitored and managed on an ongoing basis
- Continual Service Improvement: Ensuring that each team identifies and implements improvements to processes, people and/or technologies for their areas as well as identifying and driving strategies across TSS teams or other Infotec teams.
- Innovation – driving innovation and newness across the portfolios (e.g. automation, RPA, new ways of working)
Ideally you would have:
- Relevant IT degree
- Combination of IT technical and business management qualifications
- Understanding of retail environment
- Understanding of service management environment
- Experience and a proven track record within a large corporate environment
- Proven leadership skills at Executive level
- High levels of maturity, ability to operate independently and strong judgement and experience with leading and managing complex situations.
- Natural ability to drive and promote a strong sense of accountability and performance within a team. Strong financial acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of ITIL, incident and problem management best practices
You should be:
- Customer and employee focused
- An excellent communicator and focused attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and display initiative
- Able to work independently, as well as within a team
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.