Santam Business Change – CRM has a position available for a Manual Tester, with intention to grow Test Automation, who will be based in Bellville.
Experienced tester responsible for the development of test cases to verify the functionality on the CRM platform. Also responsible for linking test cases to business/systems requirements to ensure traceability. Will also execute regression test cases, log defects and the creation of test ware.
• Analyses and develops the proper test coverage with the Business Analyst and /or CRM Configurator
• Responsible for creating and executing test cases
• Identify and create necessary test data
• Checking test results and logging defects.
• Analyses test failures
• Analyses metrics for quality assessment
• May work with Business Analyst to influence and monitor User Acceptance Testing.
• Tracking and monitoring of errors and test results with project team
• Responsibilities may require after hours and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being supported.
What will make you successful in this role?
Minimum of 3 years testing experience
• Testing certification (ISTQB – Foundation certificate)
• Experience in software testing methodologies (agile, waterfall, functional and non-functional), test planning, test case development and execution of test cases
• Experience in developing test cases and test scenarios from use cases and/or requirements specifications.
• Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
• Possesses good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts across the SDLC and the TDLC
• Understands test metrics and how they are used for decision support
• Has experience with Requirements Management, Test Management and Defect Management Tools.
Qualification and Experience
Degree or Diploma with 2 to 3 years related experience
Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
Customer focus – Contributing dependently
Drives results – Contributing dependently
Collaborates – Contributing dependently
Being resilient – Contributing dependently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.