Merand Corbett & Ass
To manage allocated Debtors (specific accounts) of the debtor’s book. Met monthly targets and maintain general accounting and administrative functions attached to the role. In order to perform this role successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform these responsibilities satisfactorily
• Actively collect payment according to payment terms.
• Performs reconciliations of allocated accounts on a daily basis.
• Maintains accurate and complete client information on the system.
• Processes payments, bank deposits and journals as required.
• Deals with and responds to all related client queries.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• Post Matric – 3 year Degree or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ credit control experience
• Proficient in MS Office packages
• Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
• Strong collections experience
• Capacity to deliver under pressure
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player
• Must be highly computer literate
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines and targets
Job Reference #: CPT000227/SG