Stirling Recruitment Group (Pty) Ltd.
Life changing opportunity for a Finance Administrator based in Umhlanga, Durban, with advanced Excel skills to organize our client’s day-to-day accounting procedures. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Create spreadsheets and reconcile incoming revenue
• Manage the allocation of revenue within the administration system
• Ensure that the revenue is allocated in line with contractual obligations
• Identify and address account discrepancies
• Manage portfolio of work and meet time deadlines
• Manage and allocate own resources effectively
• Managed month end recons and reporting standards
• Weekly and daily system tasks
Desired Experience & Qualification
• BCom degree (or similar) preferable.
• Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
• Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
• Strong Time-management and organization skills
Package & Remuneration
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful. We retain the right to keep your details on file for any future opportunities.