The intention of this position is to provide practical work experience to those students who have completed their undergraduate studies.
- Coordinating recruitment drives;
- Supporting the Faculty Recruitment Officer;
- Coordinating school visits and information sessions with prospective students and parents
- Relevant undergraduate qualification;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to fit in with a multilingual university.
How to Apply
Your application must be accompanied by a completed application form, comprehensive curriculum vitae (including the names and contact details –preferably e-mail addresses –of at least three referees) and a motivational letter. Application forms are available on our webpage by sending an e-mail to [email protected], or by phoning 021 808 2753. Click here for direct access to the application form.
Address your application to:
- Via e-mail: [email protected]
- Via mail: The Manager: Personnel Provisioning & Planning, Stellenbosch University, Private Bag X1, Matieland 7602
- Via fax: 021 808 2484.
Closing date: 08 Nov 2019