The above position has become available in our Research Department at our research facility in Kaalfontein. Reporting to the Station Manager, the purpose of this role will be to assist the Station Manager to provide for the basic needs for the protected crops to ensure optimal growth and production.
- Assisting the Station Manager with general tunnel duties, crop management and the control of tunnel workers, equipment and materials.
- Efficiently supervise research and production activities in the tunnels.
- Ensures task is executed to an acceptable standard of accuracy, productivity and overall quality of work.
- Tertiary qualification in Agriculture / Horticulture.
- Practical experience in protected growing environments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license essential.