The purpose of the Internship is to provide an unemployed young candidate who is interested in Financial Planning both theoretical and practical workplace training and experience.
The Internship is for a period of 12 months (01st March 2019 to 28th February 2020).
- As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key future roles in our ever-growing organisation.
- If you are interested in engaging with customers and solving their problems, this Internship is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of banking.
- Designed to help you gain valuable work experience in customer interactions and transactional banking, you will have a unique opportunity to gain experience in various frontline roles including telling, foreign exchange and private banking.
- In addition, you will complete a qualification in Banking at an NQF level 5. This will enable you to become FAIS accredited and access banking employment across South Africa
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Post matric qualification finance related qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership.
- Computer Skills
- financial acumen
- Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Location: Port Elizabeth
Location: Cape town