SRK Consulting invites candidates to apply for Environmental Consultant Internship Programmme for 2020 / 2021.
SRK’s Environmental Department in Cape Town is offering an internship of up to 12 months to a successful candidate with a postgraduate degree and an interest or pursuing a career in Environmental Impact Assessment. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged Individual (HDI) candidates. SRK all offer remuneration commensurate with an intern position.
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- CV: •
- School and university results;
- Reference from your course convenor / supervisor;
- Written motivation and understanding of EIA (-1 000 words).
- Experience to date (if any);
- Two examples of reports / essays completed in the last 12 months; and
- Confirmation of accommodation in Cape Town and ability to travel to SRK’s office in Rondebosch
How to apply
Please submit your application to Sue Reuther at [email protected] ASAP. CVs will be considered upon submission (first come first serve”) and until 15 October 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.