SRG Recruitment (Pty) Ltd.
At least 2 years experience in a similar retail head office position with ADVANCED Excel Skills ( Excel is not negotiable).
Must be highly motivated and ambitious, very organised with attention to detail. Strong admin/logistics skills are necessary for this role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create the trucking schedule on a weekly basis by liaising with Planning and Buying regarding the PIS
- Maintaining the truck Schedule on a daily basis
- Updating and liaising with DC Manager if there are any queries
- Monitoring the import orders that are ready to be delivered to DC and Ensuring that all stakeholders are informed regarding Import deliveries that are coming in
- Creating and managing the WIP schedule ensuring there is a priority list which meets the PIS requirements and trucking requirements. Liaise and update DC Managers
- Liaising with External suppliers regarding bookings into DC and maintain the DC delivery Schedules
- Responsible for checking paperwork for GRN’s including QA reports to be checked
- Liaising with internal supplier regarding labels and ensuring stock is delivered to CJ DC as per the DC schedule
- Manage and drive the HO responsibilities to meet the cut offs and deadlines for the DC schedule
- Foreseeing issues arising and being able to find solutions
- Create the draft and final workbook bi-weekly
- Assisting with trucking final documents
- Assisting with transport cost analysis
- Liaising with Transport Manager for trucking for DC loading weekly
- Liaising with marketing that all marketing items are sent to DC on time
- Weekly trucking PODS to be checked and verified and issues to be investigated and resolved
- Matric/Grade 12 required – related logistics tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position (retail experience is preferred)
- Intermediate / advanced excel skills are preferred – Must be able to do vlookup function on excel.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask
- Must be organised and have good attention to detail
Please email Andrea Galloway: [email protected]
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful