Fidelity Services Group
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To contact clients with excessive alarms/faulty alarm systems and arrange technical call outs.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Computer Literacy essential (MS Office; Outlook)
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience in an outbound call centre (advantageous)
- Knowledge of ADT systems, i.e. Listener and Technical experience (advantageous)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange technical call outs & ensure that technicians are adequately scheduled
- Arrange for excessive response letters to be delivered to repetitive clients
- Check and monitor completed technical call outs by Signal Management technicians to rectification.
- Assisting Signal Management Technicians and Team Leaders to identify root causes driving customer false alarms.
- Collaborating with other business units
- Take time to understand what the customer requires from the alarm system and coordinate resources in order to affectively deliver to the customer requirements
- Drive a reduction in customer activity rates.
- General administrative duties.
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Planning and organizing
- Written Communication
- Drive for Results
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.