Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in our Full- Goods Department, Springs Secondary Production. This person will report to the Full Goods Coordinator.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and Despatching of Full goods, Inspect and verify the condition of Full goods received and Despatched.
- Assist with monthly LP Gas usages at site.
- Ensure the correct documentation accompanies goods with Third party Transportation.
- Maintain effective housekeeping and safety practices in the loading Bay and Warehouse.
- Assist with Daily/Monthly stock take as required.
- Communicate with other departments within the plant.
- Must participate in MDT Discussions
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Have proven and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be able to multitask.
- Have work experience in FMCG Manufacturing Warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of safe working procedures.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel spread sheets will be advantage.
- Grade 12 (Matric) non negotiable
- Forklift licence will be beneficial