We require an Onsite IT Support Engineer to provide overall support and responsibility to our client.
Your own reliable transport will be required.
You will be required to provide remote and onsite support our customer, therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
You will be expected to manage, maintain and prioritise your own workload, good time management skills are crucial.
A minimum of 15 years’ experience is required.
• Setup and maintaining Windows desktop and server environments.
• Router and firewall configuration and support (Specifically Mikrotik routers)
• Strong general troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of ITIL Processes and OSI model
• Good work ethic, ability to deal with conflict, Client centric and thorough documentation skills
• Able to follow processes & work independently
• The ability to look beyond break-fix support and identify business solutions.
• Plan and perform audits
• Execute projects based on a predefined project plan.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Completed grade 12 (NSC)
A+ and N+ Qualification
Microsoft MCSE qualification