Surgo HR & Training
Does this sound like you?
• Good attention to detail
• Open to and willing to give critique
• Genuinely interested in coming up with the best solution
• Constantly learning about the things they are busy with and sharing with others
• 5 years’ experience with C# (or similar + excellent grasp of Computer Science principles)
• University or related Computer Science Degree/Diploma
• South African citizenship
• Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, BootStrap, LESS etc)
• Microsoft Web Stack (MVC, C#, Razor, IIS, ASP.Net etc)
• Mobile Application Development (iOS, Mono, Android, Java etc)
• High performance/scale technologies (Caching, Load Balancing, Profiling, Indexing etc)
• Relational Databases (Microsoft SQL) Perks
• 21 days leave + 1 for each 2 years worked (up to 25 days)
• Premium coffee machine
• Free daily breakfast
• Wednesday treats
• Group life insurance
• On-site gym access
• Company medical aid plan and so much more… Apply today via this job board and help them to build a successful worldwide online platform.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201015 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
We are looking for someone who
Loves building websites, backend systems or mobile applications. We are building a worldwide platform and need your help to succeed. If you are all about software development, performance, scale and user experience then come and be part of our dedicated and successful team.
Job Reference #: 201015