- Expert in IFRS
- Expert understadning of IFRS 9 classification and measurement, hedging and impairment principles and models.
- Banking/ Insurance/ Financial Services experience needed
- Leading technical discussions with the stakeholders.
- Financial Instruments technical accounting guidance
- Lead IFRS 9 implementations
- Act as an expert in IFRS 9 reviews
- Provide technical accounting advice closely related to IFRS valuations
- Guide quantitative analyst on how to fair value complex financial instruments
- Lead hedge accounting engagements (design hedging approaches, hedge accounting documentation, preparing risk management documentation and perform hedging tests)
- Lead Quantitative analysts in performing various IFRS valuations, such as share base payments, IAS 36 impairment assessments, IAS 19 Calculations, IFRS 3 valuations including contingent considerations, IAS 37 long term provisions and business valuations.