Datafin IT Recruitment
Duties & Responsibilities
The expertise of a highly technical Senior Data Engineer / Test Analyst who has worked in Data Warehousing is sought by a forward-thinking Software Solutions provider to join its team. You must have experience in at least an Intermediate level Test Analyst role, a solid understanding of the testing process & levels/phases including ETL, strong SQL skills, have done manual/automated test execution & understand defect management. You will also require Python, pandas, numpy, dask, Java, Selenium & knowledge of Unix Commands. Please note this is a 6-Month Contract & fully remote.
- At least worked as an Intermediate to Senior Test Analyst preferred.
- Must have done test analysis work.
- Understand the testing process.
- Understand the test levels/phases.
- Understand ETL testing process.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Able to identify test scenarios and write test cases/scripts.
- Must have done test execution manually/automated and understand defect management.
- Programming skills Python (pandas, numpy, dask) / Java.
- Selenium framework with Python/Java.
- Able to write automated test script from test cases.
- Tested Data migration projects.
- Knowledge on Unix Commands.
- Exposed to Big Data projects.
- Knowledge of Functional programming with pyspark / scala(spark).
- Exposed to Hadoop framework.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [email protected] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.