- Minimum of 3 years Sales/Marketing/Promotional experience.
- Valid Driver’s Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- Previous leadership/managerial experience.
- Sales or Marketing Diploma/Degree.
Ensure growth targets for Mobile betting are achieved. Analyse financial information to identify trends, manage costs and to increase revenue. Ensure proactive reporting on these areas.
Retains and continuously seeks to increase revenue generating opportunities through growth in the Mobile department by identifying new opportunities and partnerships.
Actively implement new Mobile business opportunities and marketing campaigns nationally to streamline the betting experience and increase the Mobile customer base.
Actively suggests enhancements in the functionality of the Mobile betting platform/application, taking into account the different betting types and customer profiles related to these. Conduct market analysis/research to make suggestions for improvements.
Oversee the launch of new/updated versions of the Mobile application.
Working closely with the Marketing team. Managing the implementation of Mobile betting marketing campaigns nationally involving a variety of bet types and customer groups by identifying the customer group and needs and directing the Mobile marketing campaigns to attract customers.
Ensure efficient Mobile operations through managing the processes and functions across the department, including Mobile operational support staff and Mobile staff allocated regionally.
Implement retention strategies to retain new customers and increase betting activity. Review inactive customer base and develop strategies to convert them to active status.
Responsible for staff management of the Mobile department, setting direction/targets, conducting performance reviews and conducting the day to day people management functions such as salaries, overtime, shortages, IR functions etc.
Manage efficiencies in the Mobile department and enhance department workflow processes.
Work closely with the iBranch support center, which includes the mobile customer helpline as well as FICA/Deposits/Withdrawals to ensure that new customers are signed up and serviced appropriately.
Daily, weekly and monthly management reporting.
Any other related duties that might be required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of Marketing Management and impressive presentation and facilitation experience.
- Strong people management and problem-solving skills.
- Market awareness regarding forecasting.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, Mobile TOP UP Vouchers, Betting Procedures.
- Exceptional reporting skills (Verbal and Written).
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.