Saldanha Bay Industrial Development Zone (SBIDZ) would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship programme in the 2019/2020 financial year. The internship is meant to provide work exposure to graduates for a period of twenty (24) months. Interns will be exposed to all areas of work within SBIDZ-LC. Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme previously. Placement in the organisation after the programme is not guaranteed. Applicants must be less than 35 years of age.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- If you are still studying a letter from the Educational institution stating that the student needs placement for “practical “learning will be required.
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
Must have successfully completed degree, diploma at University level or the theory component of the N6 qualification at a Public Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College under the below mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance and Investment related qualifications
- Human Resources and Skills Development related qualifications
- Marketing Management (All related fields)
- Business Management
- Engineering (ALL related fields)
- Legal related studies
How to Apply
Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Attach the letter from University/ TVET College stating that the student needs placement for “practical “learning.
- All applications should clearly indicate their Field of study.
- All applicants must be residence of the West coast(Saldanha Bay and surrounding areas within the Metros)
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SBIDZ-LC
- SBIDZ-LC reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted, all applications must be email to the provided email address.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Closing date: 30 April 2019
Direct all enquiries to Thembakazi Kobese in Human Resources at 087 095 0261/022 714 0206
Should you not have received any response from us within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.