We’re looking for recent university graduates that are excited about building their analytical skillsets further. These positions are typically a 12-Month, full-time internship opportunity based in Johannesburg, South Africa. This is a paid experience where interns learn how to program in SAS, and become a SAS Certified Professional. You will receive soft-skills training and work on real-world projects that help you get higher mileage from your classroom education.
What we’re looking for
- Honour’s or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics, Risk, Economics, Engineering, Actuarial Sciences
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to join the Internship on March 2, 2020 for a 12 month program
- Applicants must be South African Citizens with valid SA ID book
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking
- Applicants must be 30 years old and younger
- Applicants must not have participated in previous graduate or internship programmes as well as no previous work experience
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and work independently, and as part of a team
- Reliable, flexible and highly pro-active
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
How to Apply