Applications are invited from unemployed youth to apply for the 2020 / 2021 Internship programme. SANTACO-KZN is looking for 29 graduates to offer the opportunity to acquire practical workplace experience.
The internship is only for 12 months, students will receive a stipend.
Priority will be given to applicants with the following Tertiary Qualifications:
- Human Resource Management
- Communications/Public Relations
- Office Administration
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Willing to work extended hours where necessary
How to Apply
Please send your CV, copy of ID, Matric certificate and tertiary qualifications.
The applications can be submitted to the nearest SANTACO offices.
- Zululand 139: Mark Street Vryheid
- Harry Gwala: 11 Grant Avenue Ixopo
- UThukela: 37 Cochrane Road, Ladysmith
- Amajuba: 40 York Street
- Ugu: 56 Casuarine Road Seapark, Shelly Beach
- Ilembe: 14 Primrose Street, Stanger
- uMzinyathi: 152 Voortrekke Greytown
- uMgungundlovu: 64 Peter ,Kerchoff street
- uMkhanyakude: 50 Main Road, Hluhluwe
- DBN West: 71 Crompton street, Arbor House Room 229 Pinetown
- DBN Central: 02 Fairhaven building, Rutherford Rd Durban
- Greater North: Room F13 ,8 Nogwaja st Bridge City Mall KwaMashu
- Ningizimu 1: 22 Pardy Rd, Isipingo
- Ningizimu 2: Mega City
- uMthonjaneni: 289 Hammer Street, Melmoth
- King Cetshwayo: 11 Mauris Centre, Empangeni Rail
Closing date: 21 August 2020.