Company: Tekkie Town
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Location: Diepsloot, Gauteng
Closing Date: 03 September 2020
As a Sales Supervisor working for Tekkie Town, your main purpose of this position is to maximize the sales/turnover of the branch, control stock losses, manage the administration of the branch and effectively manage and motivate the staff in the store. Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated, positive, and passionate about performance, a resilient individual who can think laterally and who has strong analytical and proven accounting abilities.
- The ability to ensure that brand standards are implemented & maintained in line with customer expectations.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Ensure store standards are maintained and willingness to take initiative if the job needs to be done.
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure that daily targets are met.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- The ability to manage the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Ensure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring that stock losses are under the bench mark
- Admin standards are met.
- Keeping updated with the latest trends in terms of stock coming in (unpacking process).
- Opening and Closing of the store.
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for all our staff.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Further qualifications related to retail / business will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Sales Assistant in the retail sector
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Has a high energy level and is performance-driven.
- Computer Literate and Numeracy skills.
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities.
- Outstanding customer care skills, the ability to interact and communicate with customers.
- Very good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Physically fit and able to perform duties.
- Willing to work retail hours
- Willing to relieve in other stores when required