An organisation that offers software and hardware solutions is in search of a Sales Account Manager who can speak English, French and Portuguese to deal with clients in the Africa Region.
- Present and sell company related Products, solutions and value added services to current and potential customers to meet set targets. This includes creating and maintaining strong and firm relationships. To attend to the customer during the complete business cycle.
- Prepare account management plans and strategic actions for customers.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts. Develop product and market knowledge.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the other supporting departments to ensure that company goals are achieved.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
- Prepare a variety of status reports: including activity, customer, CRM, monthly and budget reports.
- Office Programs.
- Internet Usage.
- SAPS, Pastel or Similar.
- Computer Literacy.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Organising, Planning , well co-ordinated.
- Communication Skills (Mail, Telephone , in Person )
- Matric Essential.
- BCOM or Sales and marketing diploma.
- French/ Portuguese/German Language an advantage.
- Must be professional with internal & external customers at all times and able to negotiate with high ranking public and private personnel.
- Must be able to provide input to team leaders to make decisions- must show leadership qualities.
- Must be able to handle a pressured environment.
- Must have 3-5 Years market related experience in sales, including preparation of documents.
- Must be able to work well within a team setup.
- Must be able to find solutions to obstacles.
- Travelling extensively within the sales area and a reliable motor vehicle.
- Must ensure that he or she is a forward thinker and has ability to ensure that the company is not placed at risk when formulating proposals.