https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-13 06:06:072020-10-13 06:06:07SAFETY OFFICER Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Safety Officer for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Conduct and facilitate formal accident/incident investigation.
- Assist line with and facilitate risk assessments.
- Plan and conduct in conjunction with line legal inspections of working places and compile report to management.
- Facilitate and process monthly risk profiles.
- Encourage and drive a culture of conforming to requirements.
- Communicate with safety co-ordinator with regard to safety statistics, documentation and changes to system.
- Analyse information and determine trends to be communicated to clients at structured forums.
- Develop safety representatives.
- Periodic measurements of compliance to the entire SHE-management systems.
- Identify unsafe practises, behaviour and conditions and in conjunction with line, devise mitigating measures.
- Facilitate incident investigation.
- Improve personal knowledge of safety and health management through further study
Requirements of this Post:
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Safety Management , with three years relevant working experience
- A Valid driver’s license and own transport.
- Computer literacy.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Planning and ability and commitment to support vision and values.