Royale International invites candidates to apply for Contact Centre Internship Programme 2021.
Contact Centre Internships / Work readiness programme 2021
We are an established International Courier Company seeking to give young individuals from designated groups, with minimal experience an opportunity to join our Training programme within our Contact Centre and equip themselves with skills that will enable them to work in a contact Centre environment.
- Matric / Grade 12 with 50% pass in Mathematics
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Candidates must not be registered with any other institute for a learnership
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning
- Driver’s license
- Own Transport a must
- Age 22 – 28
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
- Commitment to complete the programme
- Candidates with Disabilities are welcome
- English, read, write and speak
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales orientated
- Computer literate
How to apply
No person with a criminal record or pending criminal case will be employed at Royale International Couriers.
To apply please send a comprehensive CV as well as all qualifications and a copy of your matric certificate to [email protected] as well as a cover letter.
Closing date: 30 October 2020
Should you not be contacted by 06 November 2020, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.