Would you like to work for a dynamic, technology-driven institution set on empowering South Africa’s future leaders by affording them quality education and assistance in graduate placement and employment? Rosebank College, an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd and South Africa’s largest private higher education institution, registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training is looking for a Journalism lecturer.
Duties & Responsibilities
Academic delivery and development to ensure Rosebank College students are guided and supported in their learning and achievement of subject outcomes. The position includes:
- Teaching curriculum outcomes as per contract hours
- Briefing students for assignments and projects
- Marking assessments and providing feedback
- Presenting class marks and feedback to the head of programme
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment
Desired Experience & Qualification
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in one of the Humanities fields with Journalism up to third year level.
- BTech where Journalism/Media has been a major for all 4 years.
- At least 2 years lecturing experience .
Package & Remuneration
Rate per hour