Boikago Group (Pty) Ltd
An automotive manufacturer in Pretoria is looking for Technicians & Artisans (Electrical/ Millwright) who will be responsible to maintain robotic equipment and/or related automated production systems while ensuring equipment uptime by reducing Mean Time To Repair and proactively planning preventative measures.
Key responsibilities includes:
- To maintain facility by completing all scheduled planned Maintenance – 100% completion
- To identify all corrective maintenance activities and have a proactive approach – 100% completion.
- Manage effective approach to Emergency Maintenance (EM) downtime.
- Effective root causes analysis towards downtime.
- Proactive approach to Maintenance Operating System (MOS).
- Responsible approach to all Safety standard regulations.
- +95% Equipment uptime
- Reduce breakdown Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- 100% Area Preventative/Corrective Maintenance (PM/CM) Completion
- Plan and execute maintenance activities in line with Maintenance Operating System (MOS).
- Undertake root cause analysis and ensure Permanent Corrective Actions (PCA’s) are implemented.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES (KSA)
- Troubleshoot equipment problems. (Electrically, Mechanically)
- Robot teaching and program modifications.
- Robot Repair – Motor change, Gun zeroing, Load and save programs,
- Program offset, Understand Fault codes, Internal harness change, Gear change process, Pc card change and setup
- Proven Experience in Kawasaki/ Kuka Robots.
- PLC fault finding and programming in ladder.
- Experience in Allen Bradley ControlLogix/Siemens S7 PLCs.
- Know how to operate and program SCADA/HMI systems.
- Experience in Win CC Flex and FactoryTalk.
- Drive fault finding and programming.
- Experience in SEW, Siemens and Allen Bradley Drives and Motors.
- Electric resistance welding experience with the focus on maintaining the equipment. This includes cap changes.
- Experience in Obara/Bosh adaptive welding.
- Experience in Auto Sealer systems repair, fault finding and programing (SCA).
- Identify, troubleshoot and solve network related issues and problems efficiently utilizing monitoring tools and reference materials.
- Experience in Profibus, Profinet and Ethernet.
- Fault finding knowledge using E-plan.
Behavioral Skills / Leadership Behaviors:
- Well developed communication skills – written and verbal.
- People management skills.
- Innovation and Technical Excellence
- Drive for results
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Computer literacy.
- 4 to 10 years experience of robotics systems and equipments
- Minimum N6+ Trade in Millwright/Electrical/Mechatronics.
- National Diploma in Electrical / Mechatronics
- Proficient in Fanuc robot programming and fault finding.
- Excelent understanding of robot programming and process outcome correlation.